Online gaming has grown in popularity over the past decade. Twitch is a popular streaming site in America. It allows creators and streamers to offer online gaming to their users. But, it has been accused in an attack on its website.
We will explain the events and provide information about the site.
Twitchearnings.com: What’s it all about? Why has it been mentioned in the media?
Twitch Earnings Featured In News
According to the latest reports, Twitch was the victim in a major leakage. It is a streaming platform based in the United States. The incident took place on October 6, 2021. This was the date the information, including streamer payouts and source codes, was made public to the internet.
Users were reminded and advised to change their passwords to prevent information being stolen. The website could not be connected.
According the source Twitchearnings.com shows the Twitch Earnings Rankings. This information provides information about how much streamers who are the most successful between 2019 and 2021’s October . The information was made available to the public in Oct 2021.
More information will be provided in the following parts.
Additional Information about the Leak
- According leaked documents, xQc (and Summit1G) are the highest-paid creators of live-play productions of Critical Role.
- Information includes source codes and streamer payouts
- Another aspect to leaked information is the fact that payouts from twitch streamers starting in August 2019 through October 2021 was made public online.
- Ludwig is sixth in the leaderboard. Ludwig’s earnings are between $1.4 and $1.4million.
The Breach on Twitchearnings.com
- Websites can display ranks ranging from the highest to the lowest.
- These streamers have an estimated $1,000,000 in earnings over the last three years.
- 262 streamers have made over half a million dollars.
Please note that these figures are only earnings from subscriptions and ads. Donations or sponsorships are not included.
User Reactions to the Website
Some users suggested that they use Twitchpayouts.com for the best information. While the site has not yet been publicly verified, it is possible to verify if it is authentic.
According to the information on the website this was deemed a breach in technology. It was also discovered that Twitch streamers make a lot of money from ads and subscriptions. Highlights are posted from their streams.
We hope you enjoyed this Tweechearnings.com overview. Learn more about user feedback.
Tell us your thoughts on Twitch’s revenue streamers, and Twitch itself. Leave a comment below.