Xfinity stream app
- Xfinity streaming allows you to stream live telecasts, DVR recordings, and linear cable channels with the most difficult content.
- Live TV is also available from over 200 stations.
- Download videos that you find difficult offline and view them later.
- And you can activate it via xfinity.com/authorize to start with the streaming process.
Setting up by Xfinity Com Author at Campus
We have some guidelines to help get Xfinity installed at your campus.
- Start by going to the Xfinity Website and searching for the Xfinity Beta programme.
- Next you will need to click on the Install button.
- Next access the Xfinity Stream beta App and select Begin.
- Besides that, you must follow the prompts displayed on your screen.
- Secondly, Xfinity activation numbers are displayed on the screen.
- Now, make the right note of the activation code and navigate to xfinity.com/authorize.
- This was the same log-in procedure.
- Tap on campus Students sign up here
- Please enter the campus name in this search box. Click the “Next” button.
- You browser will redirect to the SCU singlesignon portal.
- Sign in and click “Submit”
- Roku automatically ties the Roku to Xfinity com’s Campus Account.
Activating Xfinity Internet service
- Connect to your Gateway/Modem.
- Allow the Modem or Gateway time to set up.
- Be sure to have an internet connection.
- Go to the activation website and activate your Gateway or modem.
- Now you can finally connect it with your home network.