At some point, every gadget has an issue while you are using it. You can easily fix the problem by following a few simple steps. The simplest and most straightforward solution to the problem is reset. You can use this method to fix any problem with your phone or device.
We have listed the top methods to reset iPhone 11 or other smartphones in this article. The options below allow you to choose the one that suits your needs best and follow the steps. Let’s now take a look at how you can reset your iPhone 11 quickly and easily.
Table of Contents – The Best Methods to Reset iPhone 11 1 Soft Reset 2. Hard Reset 3. Factory Reset 4. Factory Reset 4.
The Best Methods to Reset iPhone 11 Hard
We have listed the top four methods to reset your iPhone.
1. Soft Reset
The first method is “Soft Reset”, which can be used for minor glitches and issues in your phone. Follow the below steps to fix normal functionality issues. Let’s now take a look at each step.
- Press the volume down and power buttons together for a long time.
- To turn off the device, slide the button onto the screen.
- Once the device has been turned off, hold down the power button for a few seconds to start it up again.
These steps will resolve minor problems with your iPhone. These steps can be used to fix minor issues on your iPhone. Simply open Settings, then go to the General section and choose the Shutdown option.
2. Hard Reset
The brand has changed the way to reset or force restart the iPhone 11 after removing the home button. This method is not the same as the previous one. It can be used if you have a serious problem with your device or are unable use the screen to communicate. These steps will help you to quickly reset your iPhone 11.
- Once you have pressed the volume up button, press it again
- Once you have pressed the volume down button, press it again
- For a few seconds, hold down the power button or side button.
- As the device shuts down, release the button when the Apple logo appears.
This method is very useful because it turns off the device directly without any commands or effort. This is also called the immediate restart.
3. Factory Reset
The factory reset will return all settings and actions back to default. You can either use iCloud or iTunes to perform the factory reset. Only the location of the backup data is different between the two methods. To factory reset your iPhone 11 using the iCloud, follow the steps below.
- Click on the iCloud account in the settings.
- Log in with your account credentials
- Select the items that you want to back up, including photos, contacts, mail, and other important information.
- Once you’re done selecting the file that you want to back up, scroll down and click the “Backup Now” option.
- After the data has been backed up, go to the settings menu and click the “General” option.
- Click on the “Reset” button in the menu.
- Next, tap on the “Erase all Content and Settings” button.
You will see that all settings and data have been deleted and the phone is now ready for you to use. Don’t forget to back up your data. It will be lost forever if you don’t.
4. Hard Reset iPhone 11 Using iTunes
This is the best way to reset your iPhone 11. This method requires you to use the lightning cable that connects your iPhone to your computer. Follow these steps to reset your iPhone 11.
- Use the cable to connect your iPhone and computer
- After you have connected the devices, launch iTunes on your computer.
- Select your device option from taskbar in the iTunes window.
- You will now need to enter recovery mode. You will need to press the volume button, then the volume down key, and then press and hold on the power button until recovery begins.
- You will now see a new window on your computer. Click on the update button.
This is how to reset your iPhone 11 hard and fix all issues. This process can take as long as 15 minutes. You should be patient and wait for the process to complete. Apple Support can help you resolve any issues regarding how to reset iPhone 11.