bigpond webmail and how to access it
With the explosion of email services over the last few years, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to help you choose the best bigpond webmail account for your needs. From setting up your account to accessing your messages and attachments, read on to learn everything you need to know about bigpond webmail.
What is BigPond Webmail?
If you use the BigPond Webmail service, then you will be happy to know that there is a way to access it even when you’re not connected to the internet. This is done through the use of a web browser plugin, which means that even if your computer is turned off or your internet connection is lost, you can still access your mail. The plugin also means that you don’t need to sign in each time you want to check your messages – just click on the toolbar icon and you’re good to go.
How to sign up for BigPond Webmail
If you’re using a computer at home, you can sign up for BigPond Webmail on the web. To do this:
1. Go to www.bigpond.com.au/webmail
2. Sign in with your BigPond account details.
3. Click the “New User” button on the top right of the screen, and fill in the required information.
4. Click “Create Account”.
5. Click “Activate Your Account” to activate your new account and start using Webmail! If you’re using a mobile phone or tablet, you can access BigPond Webmail through our app store or Google Play Store. Simply search for “BigPond Webmail” and install the app from there!
How to use BigPond Webmail
If you’re new to BigPond Webmail, here’s how to get started:
To start using the BigPond Webmail service, click on the launcher in the top left corner of your screen.
If you’re using a computer that’s connected to the internet, we recommend you sign in (if you haven’t already). If you’re not yet signed in, enter your name and password and click Sign In.
Once you are signed in, locate the mail icon at the top right of your screen.
Select Mail from this menu and then select Webmail from this submenu.
You will be presented with a list of available webmails: your email address will be listed as @bigpond.com.au unless you have configured otherwise. Click on your email address to open up your inbox. If you want to save any messages for later, simply drag them into a folder on your desktop or laptop computer. You can also use the ‘Save As’ option if you want to create a copy of an email for offline viewing or printing out. You can also forward an email by clicking on the forward arrow next to it and entering the recipient’s email address. To delete an email or group of emails, select them and then press Delete (or right-click on them and select Delete).
How to access your emails in BigPond Webmail
If you’re using BigPond Webmail, there are a few ways to access your email:
1. Login to your account at bigpond.com and click on the ‘My Account’ link in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Click on the ‘Email’ tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Enter your user name and password in order to login to your account.
4. Click on the ‘Inbox’ button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
5. You will now see all of your emails received from BigPond Webmail as well as any mail that you have sent from your account. To read an email, simply click on its title or icon (depending on whether it is a new or old email).
How to unsubscribe from BigPond Webmail
If you want to unsubscribe from BigPond Webmail, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to www.bigpond.com/webmail and login using your user name and password.
2. On the left-hand side of the screen, click on the “Options” link.
3. On the Options page, under the “Subscriptions” heading, click on the “Unsubscribe” button.
4. Confirm your decision by clicking on the “Submit” button. You will now be taken to a confirmation page where you can download a confirmation email if you wish.
What if I lose my password?
If you have forgotten your password for your bigpond webmail account, there are a few things you can do to try and access your account. First, try logging in using the email address and password that you used when you created your account. If that doesn’t work, then you can reset your password by clicking on the “Reset My Password” link on the login page. Finally, if all else fails, you can contact bigpond support and they will be able to help you out.
If you’re using bigpond webmail, then you’re probably familiar with the login screen. In this article, we’ll show you how to access your account and check your email. We’ll also show you some tips on how to keep your email secure while using bigpond webmail. So read on to learn more!