Are you in search of free Jio data to use on the internet? If so then I’m here to assist you. It is clear that Jio is among the most popular SIM businesses in India. Because of their low-cost plan for data and calls. The best aspect is that Jio frequently offers different deals to customers. The issue is what do you need to do to obtain Jio free data on the Internet?
In this article I’ll provide the answer just. There are a variety of Jio free data tricks and methods to be used to obtain the free Jio data.
Jio No-Data Tricks: JioTV 10GB Free Internet Trick
A quick and easy way to gain 10GB of internet-related data for free on the Reliance Jio network. You can receive as much as 10GB internet data using your Jio sim card immediately. To benefit from this deal, you’ll require installing the JioTV application from Google Play Store or App Store. Google Play Store or App Store. To assist you, these are the steps you must follow:
- To begin, install first the JioTV application via Google Play Store or the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. If you’ve got already installed the app delete cache and data.
- Once the app has been downloaded, open this app from your smartphone and select the Skip Login option.
- Then, click on any channel that is listed in the app and then go through it for several minutes.
- Stop the application.
- That’s it. Within a matter of minutes you’ll have 10GB worth of Jio data will be added on your bank account.
Jio VPN Unlimited 4G Internet trick
Follow the steps listed below to receive the free Jio 4G internet on your phone by using Jio VPN. Jio VPN trick.
- Then, open your phone’s settings and then click mobile Networks.
- From this page, select Jio Sim and click on Create Access Point.
- In the profile name, type JioWelcome
- Type of APN to be set: APN type:
- Enter the Proxy the address 126.96.36.199
- Port: 80
- Server: www.google.com
- All other options remain in black. save these settings.
- Then restart your phone and then try surfing the web, you’ll be able to enjoy fast internet speed.
Jio Proxy Trick to Find Internet Access for Free Internet
You can get free internet by using the above-mentioned Jio Proxy trick.
- The first step is to navigate to Settings on your phone.
- Click to access then the Mobile Network.
- Next, you need to click next to next to the next button, then click the Point name for your Jio SIM.
- Click on the Create an APN option. APN alternative.
- You’ll have to enter the following information:
- Name: jiofreeinternet
- APN: jionet
- APN Type Default
- Proxy Not Set: Unset
- Port Port: Not set
- Name of User: Not Set
- Security Password It’s not set
- Server: www.google.com
- The MMSC is Unset
- The MMS proxy: It’s Not Set
- MMS Port It’s Not Set
- MCC: 405
- MNC 857 or 863 or 874
- Authentication Type: Not Set
- APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
Take Jio Unlimited for Free With the mCent Browser
You can also utilize to use the MCent browser to receive no cost Jio data. The greatest benefit of this app is that it offers users free recharges for simply browsing the internet. Browse any website you are interested in, and you’ll receive a recharge for free using the app mCent.
The process of getting started using this browser is easy; you have install the mCent Browser application and then sign-up for it with the details of your Jio Number. Then, as you use the internet you’ll begin earning points which can later be used to purchase the purchase of a Jio recharge.
Get Jio Recharge Free With DataBack App
Like the mCent Browser Similar to the mCent Browser, the DataBack app is another one which offers no cost Jio recharge. However, with this app you’ll need to use apps instead of websites.
- To begin install DataBack from the Google Play Store. DataBack application from the Google Play Store.
- Then You can sign up for the application.
- Once you have that done, you’ll have to browse these apps in order to earn points.
- Then, you can use the points to purchase an amount of recharge to your Jio Number.
Wrapping up Jio’s Free Jio Data Tricks
That’s the answer you’ve been looking for to answer the How to obtain Jio internet data at no cost question. You can now try these methods to obtain internet for free with Jio internet and check out how they work for you. If you’re having other questions please feel free to leave a comment and I’ll certainly be able to help you.